Issues Involving Children
Your children are your most precious assets, but unfortunately, they can be among the most contentious issues during a divorce in Illinois. That’s why it’s important to protect their wellbeing and care when moving through any divorce proceeding.
Illinois no longer calls a child-related issue “custody,” but rather parental rights and responsibilities. The best way to keep your children safe during divorce is to hire the expertise of a qualified family law attorney like those at Family Law Solutions. We offer many services for issues involving children, including:
- Parenting Rights and Responsibilities. Whether you need to craft a parenting agreement during your divorce or are involved in a parenting battle, our attorneys have your back.
- Child Support. Child support is an essential part of any child’s life, which is why our family law attorneys work to determine reasonable and fair child support agreements – all based on your unique situation.
- Parenting Time. Parenting time for both sides is an important issue, especially since it dictates how often you’ll see your children.
- Parents’ and Grandparents’ Rights. It’s an unfortunate fact, that sometimes, parents and grandparents must fight for their rights against a spouse/parent or ex-spouse. We’ll handle your situation professionally and legally to secure your access to your children or grandchildren.
- Post-Divorce Modification and Enforcement. After your divorce, you or your spouse’s circumstances may change. Our lawyers can help you request parenting rights and responsibilities or a child support modification to accommodate any changes in your life that may affect your children.
When you’re working through a divorce, your children shouldn’t have to suffer. Minimize the emotional turmoil and complications by enlisting the help of the child custody and support lawyers at Family Law Solutions.
To get started working with a family lawyer today, contact our office at (312) 332-1344 and schedule your first fully confidential consultation.
We have two office locations to conveniently serve your needs.
Family Law Solutions
180 N. LaSalle St. Suite 3700
Chicago, IL 60601
Family Law Solutions
125 S Wilke Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005