Modifications & Enforcements

Aspects of your divorce or separation agreement aren’t always set in stone and can be modified if your circumstances change. On the other hand, you may need help enforcing your divorce agreement if your spouse is neglecting to pay their dues or other issues arise.

In either case, it is vital to speak with a family law attorney about modifications to and enforcement of your divorce agreement. The attorneys at Family Law Solutions, P.C. can provide important legal care when you need to:

  • Modify parts of your divorce agreement due to a change in circumstance, new information coming to light, or mistakes
  • Enforce financial agreements such as spousal support, maintenance, and alimony, as well as debts and child support
  • Both modify and enforce a divorce agreement to ensure you and your spouse are making the proper payments or taking the proper actions, on time

When you need to modify or enforce a divorce agreement, call on the services of Family Law Solutions, P.C.. We’ll let you know if your modification is possible given your unique circumstances and enforce any agreement you’ve made before the court if needed.

To get in touch with a modifications and enforcement divorce attorney today, contact Family Law Solutions, P.C. at (312) 332-1344.


About Us

Family law is complicated. The impact on the lives of everyone involved cannot be minimized, but Janet helps her clients discover that life will go on, and in many cases, will be better.